Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diego's Staff Application.

4 posters

Go down

Diego's Staff Application. Empty Diego's Staff Application.

Post by DrunkenHeroGamer Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:29 am

What is your Steam/RP name?: Diego (the Explorer)

What is your Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:32007063

Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs):

Honestly, I'd just love to have a shot at being an staff member of an DarkRP server. I had an opportunity in a TTT server and it was a blast. Though I was just a mod, it didn't change the fact I had fun there. I'd like to do the same here. Mainly because I just want to see how well I can do with being a staff member of a DarkRP. It seems selfish I know but I try and not let this become just self-evaluation. I can always find time for free time so there shouldn't be problems of me being inactive.

I'd also love to just screw around with the other admins. Bloopy, Intel, Gury, Sikki, and etc, while meeting the other admins that I never actually met before. This is probably in my opinion one of the best DarkRP servers I've played based on the fact in the past I've dealt with abusive admins (tl;dr admins flew into my base and raided me seconds later) to servers that doesn't care, to even a point where a precision tool wasn't available or you had to PAY VIP services for it. The fact that this server kept me enthralled into dedicating it to it kinda wanted to make me an Staff member

There is the case about whether I'd actually use my power for what it's actually used for, and, while I can't guarantee there won't be a time where I fuck up, I'll try for that not to happen to begin with. Like I said, I used to mod a TTT server and I had a great time playing it where it captured my attention. I hope this server keeps thriving until the end of time

Do you have a mic? If not, can you type with proper grammar and punctuation?: I do not a mic, but I can type with proper grammar and punctuation.

How old are you?: 15

Have you ever had any past bans or kicks on this server?: None

Have you had past experience on being a DarkRP admin?: Not at all.

How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: 14 hours

You can be demoted for: admin abuse, admin laziness, inactivity for up to 2 weeks in a row, immature behavior, exploiting or hacking. Do you agree to these terms? : no u. Just kidding, yes.
DrunkenHeroGamer
DrunkenHeroGamer
User

Back to top Go down

Diego's Staff Application. Empty Re: Diego's Staff Application.

Post by Dark Soul0 Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:14 am

-/+ Neutral

Application looks good, grammar needs a little work but you sound like a good player.

But I don't think I have met you so I can't really give you a +Support since I haven't seen how you play and whatnot.
Dark Soul0
Dark Soul0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohmoo Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:04 pm

I give support as a normal user, he's my bae

Mohmoo
User

Back to top Go down

Post by APPLICATION REPLY BOT Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:07 pm

:Beep Boop:
IM A BOT SO WHAT?!

DISCREPANCIES DETECTED
OFFENDING TEXT
You can be demoted for: admin abuse, admin laziness, inactivity for up to 2 weeks in a row, immature behavior, exploiting or hacking. Do you agree to these terms? : no u. Just kidding, yes.
OFFENDING RULE
THIS BOT TAKES THE FIRST ARGUMENT GIVEN "no" ACCEPTED, YOU ARE NOT MODERATOR MATERIAL MINGE.
but srsly tho
MODERATOR IS FIT FOR DUTY, WELCOME ABOARD

APPLICATION REPLY BOT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down