Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by heavybro2 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:28 pm

What is your Steam/RP name?: heavybro2/Johnathan

What is your Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:86868167

Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs): I have been getting into DarkRP alot recently with a couple friends and this server is pretty fun. Not too many people come so its filled to capacity so mass rdm is hardly a problem. The server is pretty easy and explains itself well. I just would really like to be an admin so I could have an even more valid excuse to be on the server.

I'm already adminning on another server. He says I do a good job so thats a reference I guess. He is on vacation so his server isn't up at the moment. (pm for his steam name i suppose) I play very easy going and very rarely do anything "against the rules". I can also get serious if the situation calls for it so I can switch from rp to admin quick.

If you accept me into your staff you won't be dissapointed. I will be playing on alot after tonight so being an admin will only make me want it more. I have made friends with plenty of people on the server already. It would be awesome to be able to work along side you guys.

Do you have a mic? If not, can you type with proper grammar and punctuation?: I have a mic but I can type properly as well.

How old are you?: 16

Have you ever had any past bans or kicks on this server?: Nope

Have you had past experience on being a DarkRP admin?: Yeah I admin on a server called ViperRP

How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: About a day or 2

You can be demoted for: admin abuse, admin laziness, inactivity for up to 2 weeks in a row, immature behavior, exploiting or hacking. Do you agree to these terms? : Absolutely

heavybro2

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by APPLICATION REPLY BOT Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:08 am

:BEEP BOOP:
(minor) DISCREPANCIES DETECTED
OFFENDING TEXT
How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: About a day or 2
OFFENDING RULE
WE NEED THE BLUE BOX TEXT, NOT AN ESTIMATE FROM YOUR INFERIOR HUMAN BRAIN.
CONCLUSION
MODERATOR IS FIT FOR DUTY, WELCOME ABOARD INFERIOR HUMAN

APPLICATION REPLY BOT
Admin

Back to top Go down