Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Application

Post by Le meme man on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:00 pm

What is your Steam/RP name?: do da meme dance xd

What is your Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:87958385

Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs):
I think I'd be a good member, because I am very serious when the need arises. I also like to have fun more than everything. So I will not be one of those mean staff members that will make it not fun for everyone. (Not saying there is one)

I would also like to be a part of the team because the owner and the staff so far seem like good people.
I am also somewhat experienced in DarkRP and Garry's Mod in general. (About 1050 hours.)
I'm pretty fun to be around once you get to know me so I think that would be good for be and the staff.

I guarantee you won't regret accepting me to your staff. I play games a lot too so, if I had to be here to help out the server I'd play Garry's Mod a lot more. Finally, I have lots of fun playing on here so I'd be more than willing to help other on the server.

Do you have a mic? If not, can you type with proper grammar and punctuation?: Yes, I have a mic and can type somewhat decently.

How old are you?: 17

Have you ever had any past bans or kicks on this server?: No, I have not been banned or kicked.

Have you had past experience on being a DarkRP admin?: No, but, I follow the rules and know the rules so that's the only thing remotely close to that.

How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: About 5 hours, It's been pretty fun so far, and I'd like to stay around and watch the server progress.

You can be demoted for: admin abuse, admin laziness, inactivity for up to 2 weeks in a row, immature behavior, exploiting or hacking. Do you agree to these terms? : Yes, I agree and I like playing on this server so that won't be a problem.

Le meme man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Application

Post by APPLICATION REPLY BOT on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:16 am

:BEEP BOOP:
(minor)DISCREPANCIES DETECTED
OFFENDING TEXT
How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: About 5 hours, It's been pretty fun so far, and I'd like to stay around and watch the server progress.
OFFENDING RULE
IF WE WANTED A KISSASS COMMENT, WE WOULD HAVE ASKED
ALSO, WE WANT THE BLUE BOX THAT SHOWS PLAYTIME NOT A HUMAN ESTIMATE.
CONCLUSION
MODERATOR IS FIT FOR DUTY, WELCOME ABOARD

APPLICATION REPLY BOT
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Application

Post by Blur_Script_47380 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:17 am

DECISION: Accepted

REASON:
Exceptional Playtime
Adherence to format.