Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application.

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application. Empty Staff Application.

Post by Deestoryer101 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:26 pm

What is your Steam/RP name?: destoryer101.

What is your Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:29509370.

Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs): I think I would be a good member of staff because I have past admin work on other games, I know how to deal with trolls and rule breakers giving them 2 chances only then kicking or banning if needed.

I have a lot of free time and can go on on morning, evening and maybe midnight. I am always calm and not easily offended, I am pretty cool when it comes to staying calm. I am quite helpful as well to new players on the other games I was admin at.

My scheme of handling rule breakers is to give them 2 warnings then kick then ban. I am giving the player a lot chances to not break the rules and it is a fair scheme in my eyes, as it wouldn't be fair just straight away ban the breaker.

Do you have a mic? If not, can you type with proper grammar and punctuation?: No and yes.

How old are you?: 13.

Have you ever had any past bans or kicks on this server?: Nope.

Have you had past experience on being a DarkRP admin?: Nope, but you got to start somewhere.

How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: 30 to 40 minutes.

You can be demoted for: admin abuse, admin laziness, inactivity for up to 2 weeks in a row, immature behavior, exploiting or hacking. Do you agree to these terms? : I do agree.

Deestoryer101
User

Back to top Go down

Staff Application. Empty Re: Staff Application.

Post by APPLICATION REPLY BOT Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:36 pm

:BEEP BOOP:
I am the servers application reply bot, I respond to all applications, I am not sikki, I am somone random on the server.
DISCRPENCIES DETECTED
OFFENDING TEXT
Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs): I think I would be a good member of staff because I have past admin work on other games, I know how to deal with trolls and rule breakers giving them 2 chances only then kicking or banning if needed.

I have a lot of free time and can go on on morning, evening and maybe midnight. I am always calm and not easily offended, I am pretty cool when it comes to staying calm. I am quite helpful as well to new players on the other games I was admin at.

My scheme of handling rule breakers is to give them 2 warnings then kick then ban. I am giving the player a lot chances to not break the rules and it is a fair scheme in my eyes, as it wouldn't be fair just straight away ban the breaker.

OFFENDING RULE
must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs
YOUR FIRST AND LAST PARAGRAPHS BASICALY SAY THE SAME THING, AND CALLING THEM PARAGRAPHS IS A STRETCH, MAYBE STANZAS. GIVE ME AT LEAST 16 SENTENCES NEXT TIME, AND DONT REPEAT YOURSELF

OFFENDING TEXT
How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: 30 to 40 minutes.

OFFENDING RULE
NOT A RULE, BUT YOU HAVEN"T EVEN BEEN HERE AN HOUR, DONT EXPECT MUCH IF YOU HAVEN"t EVEN BEEN HERE AN HOUR
ALSO, 30 OR 40? WHICH IS IT, WE HAVE A LITTLE BLUE BOX TO TELL YOU YOUR PLAY TIME.
MODERATOR IS NOT FIT FOR DUTY, RE-EVALUATION PENDING

Last edited by APPLICATION REPLY BOT on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting Issues)

APPLICATION REPLY BOT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deestoryer101 Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:20 pm

What is your Steam/RP name?: Destoryer101.

Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs): I think I will be good for the staff team as I have past experience as admin in many other games, I feel like I can clean the community up of rule breakers and trolls. I they might need some help with that in the future or so. I want to help everyone on the server including the rule breakers to understand what is right from wrong.

My scheme of handling rule breakers like RMD'ers is to give them 1 warning and tell them what they have done, A other warning (a bit harsher), then a kick and if he does it again a ban. This giving the player more chances to understand what they have done wrong and can improve on that. Plus I am very calm in these situations.

I am normally on all day and not on for good reasons like dinner, need to go and do number 1 or 2 and you get the idea.
I was a very busy man on the other games I played when I was admin, I helped everyone I could possibly do giving them my full attention to there problems.

Do you have a mic? If not, can you type with proper grammar and punctuation?: No and yes.

How old are you?:13.

Have you had past experience on being a DarkRP admin?: Nope, but it has to start somewhere!

How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: 1 hour and 23 minutes.

You can be demoted for: admin abuse, admin laziness, inactivity for up to 2 weeks in a row, immature behavior, exploiting or hacking. Do you agree to these terms? :I do agree to these terms.

Deestoryer101
User

Back to top Go down

Post by APPLICATION REPLY BOT Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:28 pm

Again, we would like some more playtime on our community, can you play a little longer and we can re-evaluate?

APPLICATION REPLY BOT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deestoryer101 Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Didn't you say a hour thoe?

Deestoryer101
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Deestoryer101 Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:53 pm

How long 2 hours maybe? (Because I am close to that)

Deestoryer101
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Deestoryer101 Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:09 am

What is your Steam/RP name?: Destoryer101.

Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs): I think I will be good for the staff team as I have past experience as admin in many other games, I feel like I can clean the community up of rule breakers and trolls. I they might need some help with that in the future or so. I want to help everyone on the server including the rule breakers to understand what is right from wrong.

My scheme of handling rule breakers like RMD'ers is to give them 1 warning and tell them what they have done, A other warning (a bit harsher), then a kick and if he does it again a ban. This giving the player more chances to understand what they have done wrong and can improve on that. Plus I am very calm in these situations.

I am normally on all day and not on for good reasons like dinner, need to go and do number 1 or 2 and you get the idea.
I was a very busy man on the other games I played when I was admin, I helped everyone I could possibly do giving them my full attention to there problems.

How old are you?:13.

Have you had past experience on being a DarkRP admin?: Nope, but it has to start somewhere!

How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: 3 hours.

You can be demoted for: admin abuse, admin laziness, inactivity for up to 2 weeks in a row, immature behavior, exploiting or hacking. Do you agree to these terms? :I do agree to these terms.

Deestoryer101
User

Back to top Go down

Post by APPLICATION REPLY BOT Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:12 am

You have no where near enough time, and this is getting rediculous. You put three admin apps? I dont think so. Stop.

APPLICATION REPLY BOT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deestoryer101 Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:27 am

Deestoryer101
User

Back to top Go down

Post by APPLICATION REPLY BOT Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:28 am

Aggressive, and very defensive. Not good qualities in an admin.

APPLICATION REPLY BOT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deestoryer101 Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:36 am

So no more apps?

Deestoryer101
User

Back to top Go down

Post by APPLICATION REPLY BOT Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:37 am

Tell you what, you send in 4000 different posts with your admin application, I will accept one of them.

APPLICATION REPLY BOT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deestoryer101 Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:38 am

Heh...

Deestoryer101
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Deestoryer101 Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:38 am

Well I guess me trying to be a admin here is over

Deestoryer101
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Deestoryer101 Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:40 am

So more time in the server then I can apply again?

Deestoryer101
User

Back to top Go down

Post by APPLICATION REPLY BOT Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:47 am

4000 applications. Nothing less

APPLICATION REPLY BOT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down