Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SolvedDog's Admin Application

2 posters

Go down

SolvedDog's Admin  Application Empty SolvedDog's Admin Application

Post by SolvedDog Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:10 pm

What is your Steam/RP name?:[IBG]SolvedDog

What is your Steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:100974649

Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs): Because, I want to help others with they're problems or situations.  I would help others that's new to garry's mod or Darkrp and let them read the rules how to play.

I will listen to admins,Superadmins,Headadmins,Co-owner and the Owner. I will be active as possible or when needed. I will make sure there are no exploiters and no hackers.  I will put much effort into helping people or helping the community. I will not admin abuse. I will try to be the best admin as i can be. I will make sure everyone on the server is having a fun time. I will not make this server bad or horrible.

I will treat the people on the server nicley if they treat me nice. I will take care of the people fussing or cursing in OOC. I'll send screenshots if admins are admin abusing and send them to the owner or higher. I'll try to make some of my friends join this community and join the server to keep the server up and running. Take you're time to choose to make me mod or not.

Do you have a mic? If not, can you type with proper grammar and punctuation?: No, I can type in good grammer and punctuation.

How old are you?:22

Have you ever had any past bans or kicks on this server?:No.

Have you had past experience on being a DarkRP admin?: Yes, In leftshark I was an mod.

How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: Two hours.

You can be demoted for: admin abuse, admin laziness, inactivity for up to 2 weeks in a row, immature behavior, exploiting or hacking. Do you agree to these terms? : I agree with the terms.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for you're time!

SolvedDog
User

Back to top Go down

SolvedDog's Admin  Application Empty Re: SolvedDog's Admin Application

Post by APPLICATION REPLY BOT Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:57 pm

:BEEP BOOP: DISCREPANCIES DETECTED

OFFENDING TEXT
Because, I want to help others with they're problems or situations.
OFFENDING RULE
No, I can type in good grammer and punctuation.
OFFENDING TEXT
How old are you?:22
OFFENDING RULE
NO PROOF PROVIDED
CONCLUSION
NOT FIT FOR DUTY

APPLICATION REPLY BOT
Admin

Back to top Go down