Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hisoka or TheTrainWiz Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Hisoka or TheTrainWiz Staff Application Empty Hisoka or TheTrainWiz Staff Application

Post by Hisoka or TheTrainWiz Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:47 pm

What is your Steam/RP name?:Its either Hisoka or TheTrainWiz

What is your Steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:125629492

Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs):
I know the rules. I promise i will be a good staff member, but, i will always do things my own way if necessary. I believe that there are people that can be better or worse than me but, I will do my best. I can make this server a better place. I will behave and be fair. I will not abuse my rights. I will not be lazy. I will use common sense. I am not like other staff. I am not a cheater. I will play by the rules. I know how to handle things correctly. I like justice... I promise you can trust me. Im not a corrupt person.

Do you have a mic? If not, can you type with proper grammar and punctuation?: I use my laptop mic because my audio jack is broken, so I sometimes speak and I sometimes type. Embarassed

How old are you?: 14 Twisted Evil

Have you ever had any past bans or kicks on this server?: N0o

Have you had past experience on being a DarkRP admin?: Not really

How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: Not too long

You can be demoted for: admin abuse, admin laziness, inactivity for up to 2 weeks in a row, immature behavior, exploiting or hacking. Do you agree to these terms? :Of course Smile

Hisoka or TheTrainWiz
User

Back to top Go down

Hisoka or TheTrainWiz Staff Application Empty Re: Hisoka or TheTrainWiz Staff Application

Post by APPLICATION REPLY BOT Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:02 am

:BEEP BOOP:
DISCREPENCIES DETECTED
OFFENDING TEXT
"Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs):
I know the rules. I promise i will be a good staff member, but, i will always do things my own way if necessary. I believe that there are people that can be better or worse than me but, I will do my best. I can make this server a better place. I will behave and be fair. I will not abuse my rights. I will not be lazy. I will use common sense. I am not like other staff. I am not a cheater. I will play by the rules. I know how to handle things correctly. I like justice... I promise you can trust me. Im not a corrupt person."
OFFENDING RULE
I will not be lazy
OFFENDING TEXT
How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: Not too long
OFFENDING RULE
ROBOTS NEED ACTUAL DATA FOR PROCESSING ASSUMING 0 TIME IF NO DATA IS PROVIDED
CONCLUSION
MODERATOR IS NOT FIT FOR DUTY (CAN BE REMEDIED WITH A FIX)

APPLICATION REPLY BOT
Admin

Back to top Go down