Staff applaction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff applaction

Post by Dylan XD on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:34 am

What is your Steam/RP name?: Dylan XD

What is your Steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:103578320

Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs): Why should i become a staff meber in defconnations meth rp because I think im worthy to be a staff member and help out the community because im on in the mornings and at nights and help when someone calls @ here i was rdmed, I will go help them as soon as possiable.
I am very active on the dark rp server i love to role play around have fun report when needed and i think i have the right experience to join the team ive worked in over 6 servers as admins, super admins,mod and more. I have the right amount of time i can get on the server and help when there is anyone thats needs a admin sit. I will help when there is needed a sit if im in another sit at the time i can kindly tell them to wait.I will help the server out when needed i can do what the fellow higher staff members ask me to do to help me as my job i can handle sits when needed i love to be a mod on your server because im active and im awesome at roleplaying and i know the rules very well to help others when called. I will stop rdm,nlr,cdm,rda and much more i can help the server grow i will advertise to others to hop on.I will help everyone in need and the server will be more appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Do you have a mic? If not, can you type with proper grammar and punctuation?: I have a mic and i am good with grammar and punctuation!

How old are you?: 14

Have you ever had any past bans or kicks on this server?: No

Have you had past experience on being a DarkRP admin?: I have a lot of experience ive been global staff on groxgaming military rp. I have been a staff on a dark rp server I was a mod. I staffed on Twisted rp as a mod. I have been super admin on a extinct rp before. Alot more!

How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?:
I dont know the time but a long while over 10-17 h

You can be demoted for: admin abuse, admin laziness, inactivity for up to 2 weeks in a row, immature behavior, exploiting or hacking. Do you agree to these terms? : Yes

Dylan XD
User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top