Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flubba "Savage" Saur Staff Application Form

Go down

Flubba "Savage" Saur Staff Application Form Empty Flubba "Savage" Saur Staff Application Form

Post by Flubbasaur Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:27 am

What is your Steam/RP name?:
Flubba "Savage" Saur

What is your Steam ID?:
STEAM_0:0:53909159

Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs):

Hello my name is Brandon otherwise known as Flubbasaur. Throughout my 4 days of playing on The Infinity server I feel the urge to have a role on the server. I want to protect this server and hopefuly see it grow. I feel like I should become admin because of my personality and my knowlege of the game itself.

My personality is the main reason why I feel like I should contribute to this server. First of all I am very forgiving. If an individual were to break a rule I'd let them off with a warning. If this were to happen again I'd ban them for a certain amount of time so they could think over what they have done wrong. Overall I'm very friendly and funny guy to be around.

Secondly I understand the rules of DarkRP and the Infiny rules. I know the way Gmod works from my experiences. I hope to learn more about the game from the other admins too. Im very active online so I'll be on the server most days of the week. I fully understand the responsibilities of being and admin.

Do you have a mic? If not, can you type with proper grammar and punctuation?:
I have a mic, and yes I know proper grammar
How old are you?:

Have you ever had any past bans or kicks on this server?: No.

Have you had past experience on being a DarkRP admin?:
I was a admin on an old server that has died out.

How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?:4 days

You can be demoted for: admin abuse, admin laziness, inactivity for up to 2 weeks in a row, immature behavior, exploiting or hacking. Do you agree to these terms? : I agree.

Flubbasaur
User

Back to top Go down

Flubba "Savage" Saur Staff Application Form Empty Re: Flubba "Savage" Saur Staff Application Form

Post by Flubbasaur Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:47 am

Whoops I messed up.
4 days
6 hours each
So about a days worth.

Flubbasaur
User

Back to top Go down

Flubba "Savage" Saur Staff Application Form Empty Re: Flubba "Savage" Saur Staff Application Form

Post by Flubbasaur Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:44 pm

Im sorry im an idiot.
10hrs and 56 mins
Thats my final answer.

Flubbasaur
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down