Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application  Empty Application

Post by Xxdankilla45xX Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:51 am

What is your Steam/RP name?: XxxDankillaxxX

What is your Steam ID?:XxxDankillaxxX

Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs): I would like to be a member of the staff team because I want to help out users that need help and make sure there happy and the server will be clean of any prop blockers,mic spammers,Rdmers ect.
I will be willing to hear both sides of the story if a user is in need of help and I will not just ban or do stuff to users that will make them unhappy or not make them want to come to the server ever again I will make sure it will be fun and a nice server were people can just play without getting killing all the time and prop pushing and bad stuff like that.
I will be willing to help anyone in need I will join almost everyday if I have time. The most important thing of all to keep mods,admins and the owner and you can't forget about the users to be happy when they make a trip to this amazing server!

Do you have a mic? If not, can you type with proper grammar and punctuation?: I do have a mic.

How old are you?: 15

Have you ever had any past bans or kicks on this server?: No I have not because Don't abuse,Rdm or stuff like that.

Have you had past experience on being a DarkRP admin?: Yes I am a V.I.P on a server and a Admin on a other server.

How long have you played on Infinity Gaming?: A week or so I really enjoy the server its nice the jobs are amazing.

You can be demoted for: admin abuse, admin laziness, inactivity for up to 2 weeks in a row, immature behavior, exploiting or hacking. Do you agree to these terms? : Yes I do I will do anything to make the users happy Very Happy.

Xxdankilla45xX
User

Back to top Go down

Application  Empty Re: Application

Post by Dark Soul0 Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:42 am

You need to fix the your answer to the 3rd question because that is not 3 paragraphs.
Dark Soul0
Dark Soul0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by APPLICATION REPLY BOT Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:05 am

:BEEP BOOP:
DISCREPANCIES DETECTED
OFFENDING TEXT
Why do you think you would be a good member of the staff team? (must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs): I would like to be a member of the staff team because I want to help out users that need help and make sure there happy and the server will be clean of any prop blockers,mic spammers,Rdmers ect.
I will be willing to hear both sides of the story if a user is in need of help and I will not just ban or do stuff to users that will make them unhappy or not make them want to come to the server ever again I will make sure it will be fun and a nice server were people can just play without getting killing all the time and prop pushing and bad stuff like that.
I will be willing to help anyone in need I will join almost everyday if I have time. The most important thing of all to keep mods,admins and the owner and you can't forget about the users to be happy when they make a trip to this amazing server!
OFFENDING RULE
must contain a minimum of 3 paragraphs
OFFENDING TEXT
Yes I am a V.I.P on a server and a Admin on a other server.
OFFENDING RULE
DONT KID YOURSELF, V.I.P IS NOT ADMIN
OFFENDING TEXT
A week or so I really enjoy the server its nice the jobs are amazing.
OFFENDING RULE
FIRST WE ASKED FOR YOUR PLAYTIME, NOT A KISSASS COMMENT
SECOND, WE NEED THE AMOUNT OF PLAYTIME IN THAT BLUE BOX ON YOUR SCREEN
ADMIN IS NOT FIT FOR DUTY (CAN BE REMEDIED)

APPLICATION REPLY BOT
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down